- Audits under Corporate and Income Tax Law of Public Limited Companies,
Private Limited Companies, Charitable Organizations
- Secretarial Compliance under Corporate Laws
- Setting of 100% Export Oriented Unit to get Tax Holiday for Indian
Entities and concerns of overseas clients
- Compliances under Indirect Taxes viz. Service Tax, rebate of service
tax paid on inputs and VAT
- Providing services in filing of e-TDS returns
- Consulting and implementation services for Transfer Pricing, Fringe
Benefit Tax liability and cross border taxation
- Accounting Services for Small and Mid-Size Enterprises
- Investment Banking for SMEs to raise funds for the business, to find
strategic partner and represent on behalf of clients
- Project Financing and restructuring liabilities of clients
- Preparation of Individual Tax Returns in Form 1040 in Pro-System,
- Lacerte, Go-System for US individuals
- Retail Asset Management Service for specific locations for ICICI Bank
- Tax and Investment Planning for Corporate & Individuals
- Representing on behalf of clients to Revenue Authorities, Financial
Institutions and other bodies
- Management and Internal Audits and specialized assignments e.g. ECB
Funding, Debt Restructuring, ESOP Planning, Systems Audit, System
Some of our special assignments:
Framed and negotiated a rehabilitation package for a sick company
having capacity of processing wheat of 30000 MT per year with the
lending bank, where the account of the company was classified as a
NPA account. Successfully obtained approval of the bank for rehabilitation
package within RBI norms which were most favorable to the company.
- Advised a client on financial parameters for a cross border acquisition
of a Dubai based firm.
- Drafted a proposal for a prospective investor for a company engaged
manufacturing of a component called as 'proppant' required in oil
and gas exploration.
- Made an interim report to Indian and overseas promoters of a joint
venture in India Company to provide funds for expansion and working
capital management to ensure that the unit does not turn to be sick.
- Prepared a presentation over region wise prospects in telecom
market in India to a Multi-National company engaged in manufacturing
of electronic goods to enter in the market of mobile handsets.
- Represented on behalf of a client with solicitors and overseas
bank and equipment suppliers to obtain External Commercial Borrowing
(ECB) funding for a windmill project in India.
- Advised a client engaged in working capital intensive business
activity of food products processing to spin off 'marketing and raw
material procurement activity' in a separate business entity and retain
'processing activity' with the existing entity. Implemented the restructuring
plan to benefit from core competence of each entity.